- Transformer Purchase Guide
- 【Multi-function】The Voltage Converter Transformer can be used with any kind of appliance or device up to 3400 watts.( Some appliances, such as heating appliances, power tools, motors, laser printers and coffee maker, require 2-4 times more watts at start up than the printed rated wattage. We recommend 3X efficiency factor for high wattage heat producing items such as Air Condition, coffee maker,Welding Equipment etc. )
- 【Voltage transformer (220V to 110V, 110V to 220V)】We provide you a safe, dependable, stable, cost-effective & easy solution to converting voltages from 110 volts up to 220 volts or from 220 volts down to 110 volts.
- 【AC outputs】 3 US Standard Socket for 110-120V appliance(s) & 3 Universal Sockets accept all types of plugs except the Big South African plug for 220-240V appliance(s).The transformer can be used in countries which voltage are 90V～125V or 180V～250V such as US, EUR, UK, JP and more.
- 【Protection】Circuit breaker protective for each voltage that is safe operation.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- 【what you get】5000 Watt Voltage Converter,Power Cord w/USA Grounded 3-Prong Plug,Manual.
Lvyuan takes pride in being an industry leader in Quality, Technology and Innovation with intelligent in-house design, engineering and testing facilities. Lvyuan provides a comprehensive range of voltage transformer converters for all needs.
For safety reasons, it's recommended to use a Voltage Converter / Transformer that's max watts is at least 50% higher than your appliance.
Some appliances, such as heating appliances, power tools, motors, laser printers and coffee maker, require 2-4 times more watts at start up than the printed rated wattage. We recommend 3X efficiency factor for high wattage heat producing items such as Air Condition, coffee maker,Welding Equipment etc.
Warning! Please select the correct input voltage before using.
When the input voltage is 110V(220V). Please turn the voltage selector to 110V(220V). Then insert the plug into the 110V(220V) city power. And turn on the power on/off switch for regular use: the appliance connected must be complied with the correct voltage noted on the socket.
*When using appliances with power of more than 2000W, please use AC1, AC2 interface as the input port, use the following methods:
When input from “SOCKET INPUT”, the AC1 and AC2 are disabled.
When input from AC1, the INPUT SWITCH must be switched to 110V, “SOCKET INPUT” is disabled, and AC2 outputs 230V.
When input from AC2, the INPUT SWITCH must be switched to 230V, “SOCKET INPUT” is disabled, and AC1 outputs 110V.
Advantages of lvyuan transformer
Over-Current Protection by Circuit Breaker
There are input miniature circuit breaker (MCB) installed, once an overcurrent or short circuit happens, the MCB will trip off. MCB is much more sensitive to over current than fuse. Unlike a fuse, which operates once and then must be replaced. Thus, it is safer and easy in use.
7x24hrs Continous Run
High efficiency toroidal transformer with stable output and low consumption.It has passed the Temperature Rise Test and IEC test report.
- Output : 5000VA
- Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
- Input: 110V / 220V
- output: 110V±8% x3 , 220 V ±8% x3
- Size: 10.9 * 6.1 * 7.9 (in), Weight 19 lb
- Package Included:1× 5000 Watt Transformer Converter, 1× Power Cord with USA Grounded 3-Prong Plug, 1× Instruction Manual.
Our Transformer purchase guide will provide you valuable information and help you in selecting the right voltage transformer and power converter for your device. Electrical voltage in USA is 110 volt whereas the voltage in most of the foreign countries is 220v to 240 volt. A voltage converter / transformer is required to convert the Input voltage (electricity coming out of the wall) to match the voltage of your device. These transformers or converters can be used safely with all electronics. Refrigerators, Microwaves, Juicers, Blenders, Coffee makers, Power Tools, Stereo Systems, TV's, Video Games, DVDs, Hair dryers, Chargers, computers and other electronics when travelling or relocating abroad.
How do I know if I need a Step Up or a Step Down Voltage Converter or a Transformer?
Remember to leave at least a 100% margin for power surges/spikes when buying a transformer. Some items, such as televisions and computer monitors have a big spike when you turn them on. For these products, you need to buy a voltage converter transformer that is at least 3 times the item's capacity. For Power tools, laser printers, and heating appliances like coffee makers, Rice cookers, toasters, Microwaves, Lasers, Halogen or fluorescent bulbs you must leave a margin of 3-4 times the rated wattage. It doesn't hurt to buy a transformer that is rated much higher than the listed watts on your device.
Our voltage transformers are made to convert Single Phase 110 or 220 volt. American 220 Volt consists of 2 phase of 110 Volt and European 220 Volt consists of 1 phase of 220 volt. These transformers will not work for American 2- phase (two hot legs) 220 Volt power.
Volts x Amps = Watts (i.e. 110V x 0.5 AMPS = 55W). Please make sure not to run any appliance with higher wattage then voltage transformer's wattage. This might damage both your appliance and the transformer!