- POWERFUL OUTPUT: Convert power of DC 12V to AC 110V 60Hz. Provides 3000 Watts continuous Pure Sine Wave power and 6000 Watts surge power. Featuring 4 AC outlets and 4 USB ports for multi-purpose charging. Great High efficiency: conversion efficiency > 85%. The rated output power of this device is 3000w, it could definitely be realized in reality.
- INTELLIGENT LCD DISPLAY: The LCD display shows: input / output voltage, battery capacity, load capacity. Easy to know the battery status:full, normal or empty. Easy to know the loads' capacity.
- MULTI-PROTECTION: 6 SEPARATE REPLACEABLE 50A fuses to protect your device, extra 6 fuses come along with package for replacement. 6 kinds of protection to against: Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat / Reverse Polarity / Under or Over Voltage protections. Make your batteries and appliances safer. And we have 12-Months Warranty.
- WIDE APPLICATION: The sockets are designed to easily insert two large size plugs at the same time. Dual 110V AC Outlets ideal for charging laptop, fan, game console, kindle, TV, Christmas lights, Breast Pump. Ideal for use on vacations, work trips, home or outdoors for emergency, outdoor activities and camping.
The newly designed LVYUAN Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Remote Controller and LCD Display
LVYUAN A leading Global inverter brand in USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY,etc, our factory has been devoted to producing quality products for over 10 years. LVYUAN inverters have been must-have for your road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more. LVYUAN Pure Sine Wave inverters are more compatible and widely used for inductive loads such as Laptop, Linear Adaptor, switching power supply, motor,freezers,fans and so on. They decrease the rush current and have lower interference, reduce the noise, prolong the device life.
The LVYUAN inverter is a newly designed Pure Sine wave inverter.
It has 3 major features:
- Very convenient wireless control function, can control the inverter on/off remotely
- Intuitive LCD display, a glance to see the remaining battery, and the load of the inverter; more professional input, output voltage display.
- A more attentive design: 4 American-style sockets and 4 USB charging ports.
- 1 x Power Inverter
- 2 x Cables
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 6 x Extra Fuses (Fuses are installed)
- 1 x User Manua
Smart LCD Display
Smart LCD display, very intuitive to let you know the working status of your battery and inverter system:
- Battery power capacity
- DC input voltage
- AC output voltage
- Inverter load capacity
Wireless Remote Control
The wireless remote controller is included in the package greatly facilitates the control of your inverter, now you can control the inverter on and off remotely.
More sockets, make it easier for you to use appliances outdoors.
- 4 x U.S Standard Sockets
- 4 x USB Charge Ports
|DC Input Voltage||11V|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||3000 Watt|
|Surge Power||6000 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||4 X AC Type B outlets,4 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 11V - 15V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 10V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 9V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 15.5V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||<1.6 Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||Temperature controlled fan|
|Weight||7.93 pounds / 3.6 Kg|
|Dimensions||14.2 x 6.5 x 3.9 inches / 36 x 16.5 x 10 cm|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.