- POWERFUL OUTPUT: 500 Watts continuous pure sine wave power and 2000 Watts surge power. Clean Pure Sine Wave Power. Convert power of DC 12V to AC 110V 60Hz. Compact design, lightweight.
- MULTI-PROTECTION: Built-in fuses. Low and high voltage beep alarm. 6 kinds of protection: Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat / Reverse Polarity / Under or Over Voltage protections. We have 12-Months Warranty.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: Intelligent temperature control cooling fan: adjust fan speed according to internal temperature, more quiet and smarter. Works with small electronics, tools and appliances and much more. Includes USB port, LED indicators. Durable aluminum body provides advanced protection and easier to cooling.
- MULTIPLE OUTPUT: Dual US outlets. The sockets are designed to easily insert two large size plugs at the same time. Dual USB charge Ports.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Ideal for back-up or off grid power system using a 12V battery(s) in trucks, solar system, homes, boats, cabins, solar, vans, bus, and vehicle outfitters.
- LVYUAN 500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter generate stable, grid-like Pure Sine Waveform. Provide continuous and stable 500W AC power, making connected devices work more stably, efficiently, durably.
- With 2 USB ports and 2 AC sockets, You can charge not only small load devices, but also some small household items.
- Intelligent temperature control fan that starts only when necessary.
- Internal replaceable fuse, LED light alarm & circuit shut down protection design form multiple protections to ensure your device work safely. Perfectly suit your camping, outdoors, vacations, road trips.
Pure Sine Wave / True Sine Wave
- Clean output waveform
- Perfect for off-grid system
- Low THD
- Strong inductive Loads Capability
More details and tips:
• Connect the inverter to a battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter
• Run most of capacitive/inductive/resistive loads with improved program
• Please do NOT leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter
- 1 x Power Inverter
- 2 x Crimper
- 1 x Cigarette lighter plug
- 1 x User Manual
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||500 Watt|
|Surge Power||1000 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||2 X AC Type B outlets,2 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 11V - 15V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 10V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 9V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 15.5V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||<0.8Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||Temperature controlled fan|
|Weight||1.3 pounds / 0.6 kg|
|Dimensions||7.87 x 3.74 x 2.16 inches / 20 x 9.5 x 5.5 cm|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.