- Powerful output: Converts DC 24V power to AC 110V, providing 1500 watts of continuously modified sine wave power and 3000 watts of peak power,Multi-function charging with 2 AC outlets and 2 USB ports
- Easy to use: The LED display shows the battery voltage for easy battery status and the Daul USB port for faster charging of your device,Two bottom line and 21-inch cigarette lighter plugs are supplied with the power inverter, which allows the power inverter to be plugged into almost any vehicle.
- Multiple protection: 4 individually replaceable 40A fuses to protect your equipment, additional 4 45A fuses are included to replace broken fuses, 6 types of protection: overload / short circuit / overheat / reverse polarity / owed Pressure or overpressure protection,Make your batteries and appliances safer
- Special design: Durable aluminum body provides advanced protection and easier cooling, intelligent temperature-controlled cooling fan, isolated ground neutral, sturdy construction allows the power inverter to withstand harsh environments.
- Wide range of applications: suitable for laptops, fans, refrigerators, Christmas lights, breast pump charging, suitable for vacations, work trips, home or outdoor emergency, conversion efficiency of about 90% .
- Ultimate Versatility
It can be used for camping,outdoors,vacations,road trips,remote job sites,and even charging household items.The outlets can power a wide range of power-hungry items on the road.For maximum utility,stay in charge at all times and add this to your travel emergency kit.
- Ultra Convenience to Use When Traveling
Pure copper-made battery cables with permanent quality. Input & output isolated system provides safety assured.
- High Quality Aviation Aluminum Body
Good metal properties, strong heat dissipation and alloy case for long time usage and safety protection.
- Powerful Charging for Picnic or Road Trip
Up to 1500 Watt high power with 2 AC outlets provides sufficient power for electric grill,mini cooler and electric fan. Ideal for a nice picnic or road trip.
- Advanced Protection
Full-protection with short-circuit, low-voltage, over-charge, over-voltage, over-load, over-temperature protection, isolation voltage protection and built-in fuse.
Package List :
- 1 x Power Inverter
- 2 x15sq Battery cable (battery clips not included)
- 4 x Fuse(40A)
- 1 x User Manual
|DC Input Voltage||24V|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||1500 Watt|
|Surge Power||3000 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||24V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||2 X AC Type B outlets, 2 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 19.5V - 30V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 19V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 18.5V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 30V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||< 1.2 Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||Yes|
|Weight||1.7kg / 3.75 pounds|
|Dimensions||26.5 x 12 x 7 cm / 10.4 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.