- A Real Powerful Inverter: A newly developed inverter with sufficient power can use Blenders, vacuums, power tools.Working on the way and everywhere, where is no electricity!
- Wide Application: One 110V household outlets deliver 1500W continuous power to keep it running for your household appliances, power tools, office tools, portable equipment, vehicles and medical rescue, communications device, emergency equipment, yachts, etc
- Mufti-Protection: 4 External 40A Fuses Added for safety use. Keep your gear from damage, including an audible overload alarm with LED light, power switch, a high-speed cooling fan, and a soft-start, surge protection, input & output isolated system
- Superior Endurance Performance: Durable construction and quality material stands up to harsh environments and all season, ideal for use on road, at campsites, remote job sites or anywhere that AC power is needed.
- Battery clamps and cigarette lighter adapter come along with the power inverter for your convenient use. Please use battery clamps to directly connect to your car's battery if the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W and stop using the power inverter while your car is off. 18-Months Warranty
- Ultimate Versatility
It can be used for camping,outdoors,vacations,road trips,remote job sites,and even charging household items.
The outlets can power a wide range of power-hungry items on the road.For maximum utility,stay in charge at all times and add this to your travel emergency kit.
- Ultra Convenience to Use When Traveling
Pure copper-made battery cables with permanent quality. Input & output isolated system provides safety assured.
- High Quality Aviation Aluminum Body
Good metal properties, strong heat dissipation and alloy case for long time usage and safety protection.
- Powerful Charging for Picnic or Road Trip
Up to 1500 Watt high power with 2 AC outlets provides sufficient power for electric grill,mini cooler and electric fan. Ideal for a nice picnic or road trip.
- Advanced Protection
Full-protection with short-circuit, low-voltage, over-charge, over-voltage, over-load, over-temperature protection, isolation voltage protection and built-in fuse.
1.Always make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is 1500W.
2.Always tighten the Positive (+) and Negative (-) terminals when the inverter is in use otherwise a loose connection will lead to overheat protection.
3.Avoid placing the inverter in a location that receives prolonged direct sunlight or near to heat sensitive materials as the inverter can become warm during use.
4.Converts DC power in your 12V batteries in your car,truck,boat or any other DC power sources into the AC power that home appliances,electronics and tools needed.
5.If the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W ,please use the battery cable to directly connect to your vehicle’s battery as most vehicles 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
6.This is a Modified Sine Wave series inverter, NOT applicable for air conditioners, refrigerators and microwave ovens, please choose our Pure Sine Wave inverters.
7.The cooling fan remains on continuously. This means you'll only be able to use it in situations where the car is running.Optimal Use / Precautions:
Built-in 4 pcs of 40A outside replaceable fuse
Built-in 4 pcs of 40A outside replaceable fuse to protect your battery and electric devices. Make it easier for customers to replace the fuse. More safe and convenient.Further more there are 4 pcs of spare fuses in package for replacement
The LED display and the LED lights
- The LED display allows the customer to know the input voltage.
- The Green LED lights automatically when the inverter plugged into a 12 volt DC/110 volt AC power source.
- The Red LED lights and the alarm sounds ,the inverter automatically turns off when overload,overheat,low voltage,high voltage and short circuit.
1 x 1500W Power Inverter
2 x 15Sq Battery cables（ battery clips not included）
4 x 40A Fuse (spare and replaceable)
1 x User Manual
Output Continuous Power: 1500 watts Peak Power: 3000 watts
DC Input: 11V-15V AC Output: 110V±5% 60Hz Outlets: 2 AC outlets
USB Output: Dual USB Port, 5V Dual 3.1A USB port
Output Wave: Modified sine wave
DC Voltage Range:9V-15.5V
Conversion Efficiency: >85%
No load current draw: <0.8Amps
Low Voltage Alarm : 10V DC±0.5V Low Voltage Shut Down: 9V DC±0.5V
Over Load: Shut Off
Output Over Voltage Shut Down: 15.5V
Over Thermal: Shut Off Output
Automatically Fuses: Short Circuit Protection: Overload / Short Circuit / Over Heat / Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage Machine
Size : 26.5 x 12 x 7 cm / 10.4 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches Net Weight(kgs) : 1.8kg / 3.75 pounds
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.