- [1000W High Power Inverter] - Come with professional and free cigarette lighter and 2pcs battery clips.Provides 1000 watts continuous power,2000 watts surge power,converts 12V DC battery power to standard 110V AC.(Please confirm your device is in 1000W continuous power).
- [100% Fast Charging] -4 110V AC Outlets ideal for charging laptop,fan,refrigerator, game console, kindle,TV,DVD players,Christmas lights,Breast Pump.Fast 4 3.1A USB Charging Ports great for fast charging iPod,Smartphone and other electronic devices.(NOTE:Please directly use inverter connect to 110V device,if inverter can work for device,its voltage is qualified! Don't use electrical meter test inverter voltage,it is wrong way.)
- [Multi-Protection] - Built-in 2 replaceable 40A fuses,1 temperature controlled cooling fan.Safe charging design provides protection for you and your device,this power inverter has over voltage,overload,over-current,under-voltage,overheating,short circuit protection,polarity reverse protection.
- [Compact and Durable Aluminum Housing] -2.8lb weight is portable to take,durable aluminum body provides advanced protection and easier to cooling. Also come with 2pieces 23in battery clamp cord,1 piece 20in cigarette lighter cable.
- [Unique Outlets Design and Broad Applications] - The outlets are so convenient it is enough to plug in two larger sized plugs at the same time.Use usb cable to connect car cigarette lighter sockets to power your device.Use a 12V battery system to connect with it to power your device in home or outdoors for emergency,outdoor activities,outage.
- Ultimate Versatility
It can be used for camping,outdoors,vacations,road trips,remote job sites,and even charging household items.The outlets can power a wide range of power-hungry items on the road.For maximum utility,stay in charge at all times and add this to your travel emergency kit.
- Replaceable Fuse
Buit-in replaceable 40A mini slip fuse to protect your devices,easy to replace.Provides safe charging under harsh surrondings and all seasons.
- Ultra Convenience to Use When Traveling
Pure copper-made battery cables with permanent quality. Input & output isolated system provides safety assured.
- High Quality Aviation Aluminum Body
Good metal properties, strong heat dissipation and alloy case for long time usage and safety protection.
- Powerful Charging for Picnic or Road Trip
Up to 1000 Watt high power with 4 AC outlets provides sufficient power for electric grill,mini cooler and electric fan. Ideal for a nice picnic or road trip
- Advanced Protection
Full-protection with short-circuit, low-voltage, over-charge, over-voltage, over-load, over-temperature protection, isolation voltage protection and built-in fuse.
Optimal Use / Precautions:
1.Always make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is 1000W.
2.Always tighten the Positive (+) and Negative (-) terminals when the inverter is in use otherwise a loose connection will lead to overheat protection.
3.Avoid placing the inverter in a location that receives prolonged direct sunlight or near to heat sensitive materials as the inverter can become warm during use.
4.Converts DC power in your 12V batteries in your car,truck,boat or any other DC power sources into the AC power that home appliances,electronics and tools needed.
5.If the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W ,please use the included battery clamps to directly connect to your vehicle’s battery as most vehicles 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
6.This is a Modified Sine Wave series inverter, NOT applicable for air conditioners, refrigerators and microwave ovens, please choose our Pure Sine Wave inverters.
7.The cooling fan remains on continuously. This means you'll only be able to use it in situations where the car is running.
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||1000 Watt|
|Surge Power||2000 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||4 X AC Type B outlets,4 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 11V - 15V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 10V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 9V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 15.5V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||< 0.8Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||YES|
|Dimensions||3.3 x 3.1 x 1.8 inches|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.