- A Real Powerful Inverter: A newly developed inverter with sufficient power can use Blenders, vacuums, power tools.Working on the way and everywhere, where is no electricity!
- Wide Application: One 110V household outlets deliver 1500W continuous power to keep it running for your household appliances, power tools, office tools, portable equipment, vehicles and medical rescue, communications device, emergency equipment, yachts, etc
- Mufti-Protection: 4 External 40A Fuses Added for safety use. Keep your gear from damage, including an audible overload alarm with LED light, power switch, a high-speed cooling fan, and a soft-start, surge protection, input & output isolated system
- Superior Endurance Performance: Durable construction and quality material stands up to harsh environments and all season, ideal for use on road, at campsites, remote job sites or anywhere that AC power is needed.
- Battery clamps and cigarette lighter adapter come along with the power inverter for your convenient use. Please use battery clamps to directly connect to your car's battery if the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W and stop using the power inverter while your car is off.
1 x Power Inverter
1 x Cigarette lighter plug
2 x Crimper
4 x Fuse(40A)
1 x User Manual
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||1500 Watt|
|Surge Power||3000 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||2 X AC Type B outlets, 2 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 19.5V - 30V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 19V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 18.5V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 30V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||< 1.2 Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||Yes|
|Weight||1.7kg / 3.75 pounds|
|Dimensions||26.5 x 12 x 7 cm / 10.4 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.