- POWERFUL OUTPUT: Convert power of DC 12V to AC 110V 60Hz. Provides 1500 Watts continuous modified sine wave power and 3000 Watts peak power. Featuring 2 AC outlets and 1 USB ports for multi-purpose charging. Great High efficiency: conversion efficiency > 85%. The rated output power of this device is 1500w, it could definitely be realized in reality.
- EASY TO USE: LED display show the battery voltage, easy to know the battery status. Dual US outlets. Dual USB port, charge your device faster. 2pcs crimper and 24 inch cigarette lighter plug come along with the power inverter, they make the power inverter can be plugged into almost any vehicle.
- MULTI-PROTECTION: 4 SEPARATE REPLACEABLE 40A fuses to protect your device, extra 4 40A fuses come along with package for replacing. 6 kinds of protection to against: Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat / Reverse Polarity / Under or Over Voltage protections. Make your batteries and appliances safer. And we have 12-Months Warranty.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: Durable aluminum body provides advanced protection and easier to cooling. Built-in temperature control cooling fan. Isolated Ground Neutral. Rugged construction allows power inverter stand up to harsh environments.
- WIDE APPLICATION: The sockets are designed to easily insert two large size plugs at the same time. Dual 110V AC Outlets ideal for charging laptop, fan, refrigerator, game console, kindle, TV, Christmas lights, Breast Pump. Ideal for use on vacations, work trips, home or outdoors for emergency, outdoor activities and camping.
For Optimal Use:
1. The inverter does NOT apply to high power electric devices such as electric heaters, curling irons, etc.
2. This is a modified sine wave series inverter, NOT applicable for air conditioners, refrigerators and microwave ovens, please choose our pure sine wave inverters.
3. If the output power of the inverter is HIGHER than 150W, we strongly recommend you using the Crocodile Clips to a battery (clips are included) but not the cigarette lighter, because your car cigarette lighter might not afford power over 150W.
4. When using reactive load appliances, the start power will be 2-5 times of continuous output / rated output power, but must be lower than start power of the inverter.
5. 3000W is the peak output power of this inverter. The continuous output / rated output power is about 45%~60% of the peak power.
1 x Power Inverter
1 x Cigarette lighter plug
2 x Crimper
4 x Fuse(40A)
1 x User Manual
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||1500 Watt|
|Surge Power||3000 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||2 X AC Type B outlets, 2 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 11V - 15V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 10V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 9V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 15.5V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||< 1.2 Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||Yes|
|Weight||1.7kg / 3.75 pounds|
|Dimensions||26.5 x 12 x 7 cm / 10.4 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.