- [700W High Power Inverter] - Come with professional and free cigarette lighter and 2pcs battery clips.Provides 700 watts continuous power,1500 watts surge power,converts 12V DC battery power to standard 110V AC.(Please confirm your device is in 700W continuous power).
- [100% Fast Charging] - Dual 110V AC Outlets ideal for charging laptop,fan,refrigerator, game console, kindle,TV,DVD players,Christmas lights,Breast Pump.Fast 3.1A USB Charging Ports great for fast charging iPod,Smartphone and other electronic devices.(NOTE:Please directly use inverter connect to 110V device,if inverter can work for device,its voltage is qualified! Don't use electrical meter test inverter voltage,it is wrong way.)
- [Multi-Protection] - Built-in 2 replaceable 40A fuses,1 temperature controlled cooling fan.Safe charging design provides protection for you and your device,this power inverter has over voltage,overload,over-current,under-voltage,overheating,short circuit protection,polarity reverse protection.
- [Compact and Durable Aluminum Housing] -2.4lb weight is portable to take,durable aluminum body provides advanced protection and easier to cooling. Also come with 2pieces 23in battery clamp cord,1 piece 20in cigarette lighter cable.
- [Unique Outlets Design and Broad Applications] - The outlets are so convenient it is enough to plug in two larger sized plugs at the same time.Use usb cable to connect car cigarette lighter sockets to power your device.Use a 12V battery system to connect with it to power your device in home or outdoors for emergency,outdoor activities,outage.
- 1 x Vehicle Power Inverter
- 2 x Battery Clips
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter Plug
- 1 x User Manual
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||700 Watt|
|Surge Power||1400 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||2 X AC Type B outlets,2 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 11V - 15V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 10V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 9V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 15.5V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||< 0.8Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||YES|
|Dimensions||3.3 x 3.1 x 1.8 inches|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.