- POWERFUL: 24V input, 3000W continuous, 9000W surge for 0.5 seconds, 25 amps pure sine clean power, low frequency, auto transfer switch and 100A smart battery charger for 8 different battery technologies including lithium.
- PROTECTIONS: Overload, over temp, high voltage, low voltage, short circuit, internally fused, low and high voltage alarm, cooling fan, and isolated ground neutral.
- FEATURES: 6 U.S Standard outlet, AC direct connect terminal block, charge current control dial, auto gen start, conformal coated, power save mode. Only one set of cables needed. Come with remote controller
- 5 WORK MODES: Unattended mode, Mains priority mode, Battery priority mode, Energy saving priority mode, Generator mode
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for applications going back and forth from shore/generator and inverter power automatically. Homes, boats, RVs, solar, mobile business & work trucks. Offgrid & back-up power.
|DC Input Voltage||24V|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||3000 Watt|
|Surge Power||9000 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||24V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz/230V ±5% 50Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||6 X AC Type B outlets,4 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 11V - 15V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 10V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 9V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 15.5V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||<2Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||Temperature controlled fan|
|Weight||7.93 pounds / 3.6 Kg|
|Dimensions||14.2 x 6.5 x 3.9 inches / 36 x 16.5 x 10 cm|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What is the advantage of an inverter charger over a regular inverter?
An inverter charger is capable of doing everything an inverter can as well as charge the battery bank using shore power when available.
What type of batteries is the inverter charger capable of charging?
The inverter charger can charge Sealed, Gel, and Flooded batteries
What size Inverter charger do I need?
We recommend adding up the rated watts of the loads that you intend to run at the same time. For example, if you will be using 3-loads such as a fan, an LED light, and a water pump and these loads add up to a total wattage consumption of 600-watts per hour, we would recommend a 1,000-watt inverter charger.
What is a Transfer Switch?
A transfer switch allows the inverter to switch between the AC shore power and AC inverter mode (DC to AC) in a matter of milliseconds, allowing electronics to continue working without any interruptions.