- POWERFUL OUTPUT: 4000 Watts continuous pure sine wave power and 8000 Watts surge power. Clean Pure Sine Wave Power. Convert power of DC 12V to AC 110V 60Hz.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: Input / Output LED Display, Wireless remote controller. Intelligent temperature control cooling fan, more quiet and smarter. Durable aluminum body provides advanced protection and easier to cooling.
- MULTIPLE OUTPUT: 4 U.S. Standard outlets. The sockets are designed to easily insert 1 large size plugs at the same time. 1 3.1A USB charge Port.
- MULTI-PROTECTION: Built-in fuses to protect your device, extra 6 40A fuses come along with package for replacing. Low and high voltage beep alarm. 6 kinds of protection to against: Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat / Reverse Polarity / Under or Over Voltage protections. Make your batteries and appliances safer. And we have 12-Months Warranty.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Apply to inductive loads: e.g.fridge, icebox, power drill etc. High quality, power backup for home power supply, ideal for sensitive electronics and household appliances. Ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping.
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Output Continuous Power||4000 Watt|
|Surge Power||8000 Watts (< 1 second)|
|DC Input Voltage||12V|
|AC Output Voltage||110V ±5% 60Hz|
|USB Charge Port||5V, 3.1A|
|Sockets||4 X AC Type B outlets, 2 X 3.1A USB ports|
|Input Voltage Range||DC 11V - 15V|
|Input Low-Voltage Alarm||DC 10V ±0.5V|
|Under-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 9V ±0.5V|
|Input Over-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage||DC 15.5V|
|Thermal-Shutdown||> 167°F (> 75℃)|
|No-load Current (Stand-by)||< 2 Amps|
|Protection||Overload / Short Circuit / Over heat /
Reverse Polarity / Under/Over Voltage
|THD||< 5% (Linear load)|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||Temperature controlled fan|
|Dimensions||17.72 x 7.09 x 5.71 inches|
|Battery Cable||20 inch / 510 mm|
What are inverters and do I need them?
Inverters turn the DC output collected from your solar panels into alternating current (AC), which is the standard used by all commercial appliances. Inverters serve as the gateway between the photovoltaic system and the devices and appliances drawing energy from your solar panel system. You’ll typically need an inverter for any solar panel larger than five watts.
What is the difference between pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters?
When shopping for an inverter, there are two main options to choose from: pure sine wave and modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters:
Pure sine wave inverters are capable of producing smooth, quiet, and reliable electricity to operate appliances and electronics without any interference. Like its name suggests, pure sine wave inverters produce current in a pure sine wave shape. Renogy sells a range of pure sine wave inverters of varying capacities to fit your solar installation and energy needs. Renogy inverters also provide overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
Modified Sine Wave Inverters:
In modified sine wave inverters, the polarity abruptly switches from positive to negative versus a true sine wave. When looking at the wave, it has a stair-step, square pattern, where the polarity is flipped back and forth. That choppy wave can negatively affect more delicate, sensitive equipment. If you have medical equipment you need to power, such as a CPAP machine, you won’t be able to use a modified sine wave inverter. Additionally, in many cases, you’ll hear a hum with devices attached to a modified sine wave inverter. However, with simple devices and appliances, modified sine wave inverters typically do the job.
What do I need a pure sine wave inverter to run?
As noted above, you need a pure sine wave inverter to run appliances with AC motors, such as microwaves and refrigerators; medical equipment, such as CPAP machines with humidifiers, sensitive electronics, laser printers, newer TV’s, and appliances with electronic timers or digital clocks. Your laptop may work with a modified sine wave inverter, although some claim that using one can shorten the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.